Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The 11s tag! - Prayer Request

Hello lovelies! 

The wonderful Chelsea from The Young Catholic Author tagged me to do this coolio taggy thing! Thanks a million Chels for tagging me!

Rules:

1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Post 11 facts about yourself.
3) Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked.
4) Ask the people you tag to answer 11 questions.
5) Nominate 11 bloggers.


11 facts about me:

1) I have blue eyes.
2) I randomly sing like an opera star when I'm bored.
3) I love photography!
4) I snort when I laugh.
5) I have a fetish with anything Irish.
6) I love Summer <3
7) Spring rolls are my most favorite food ever.
8) I'm allergic to almost every animal in the world :(
9) I love tenting.
10) Arizona Green Tea is the best drink man has ever made. (my opinion haha!)
11) I love vintage floral patterns.

Questions for me:

1) If you woke up to find yourself stranded on an island, what would you do?
    
Explore! 

2) How many languages do you speak?


Two and a half I guess you could say. English and French and a little bit of Spanish. Credits go to Dora for teaching me everything I know in Español! haha :P

3) Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?

Thrift Stores! <3

4) Do you still watch Disney?


Disney movies, yes.

5) Which do you prefer of the following: Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest?

It's a tie between Facebook and Pinterest.


6) What's your favorite season?

Summer!

7) Have you ever been in a play?


Not yet but I will be next month :)

8) If you were to be granted 3 wishes, what would you choose?


The best Canon camera ever in their line of cameras, a whole new wardrobe with amazing clothes I love, and an end to evil in the world.

9) Would you rather live in Narnia, Middle Earth, or Wonderland?


Wonderland!!

10) Are you hungry right now? 

Yeah, as I am always :P

11) Would you rather be attacked by a flaming flamingo, or dragon llama?


Umm... neither? But if I had to choose, it would be a flaming flamingo:P


For the people I tagged:

1) If you could go anywhere in the world and spend a whole summer there, where would it be?

2) If you could tame any animal and have it as a pet, what would it be?

3) What's your favorite movie?

4) Describe yourself in three words.

5) What's your favorite food?

6) What is your favorite way of transportation?

7) Do you like the city or the country better?

8) Favorite quote?

9) What's the first thing you notice about a person you just meet?

10) Are you a Lord of The Rings fan?

11) Ipod Touch or Laptop?


I tag anybody reading this to do this tag on their blog! This was a fun little tag! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks again Chels for tagging moi! :)  _______________________________________________________________________



My 1 1/2 year old sister Colby is going for an EEG this Sunday to test to see if she has been having seizures or not. Our pediatrician and family doctor both think she's been having them for a while and they both seem concerned about her. Colby will sometimes just stand and stare for 10 to 30 seconds without responding when her name is called. I don't mean to scare anyone by posting this but I'm just really concerned for her health and this definitely isn't normal for anyone at any age. Prayers would be very much appreciated for her and for my family. I'll keep you updated. Thank you.

<3 Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. You guys are always in my family's prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers are going your sister's way today Kelsey!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete