Friday, April 19, 2013

Pray For This World!


This is what I saw on Instagram when I woke up this morning. People all over the USA are terrified that it's the end of the world. People everywhere are scared to leave their houses. I'm scared to death and I live in Canada. What is happening to this world? Why are some people just so evil? I know the Texas blast was a complete accident, but bombing Boston? Poisoning the president and a senator? Killing a homeless man? Seriously? Where are these peoples' common sense? Why did this have to happen? Why?

I can't even think straight today knowing about all of this! But I think the best thing to do in a time like this is to pray.

Pray for the injured, the souls of the dead, the families affected by these tragedies, the sick of mind, the conversions of the evil people in the world, an end to wars and bombings, and for world peace.

Please pray, it only takes 5 minutes.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I know this is so sad! I almost cried when I heard about the homeless man:( #pray#pray#pray!!!!!!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete