First off, I just want to say I'm feeling so much better today! I think my sickness has finally left me! I also figured out that dark chocolate is amazing for sore throats :)(It worked for me anyway!)
Anywayzzz... now onto what this post is really about!
I've been thinking a lot about summer lately, (actually, I've been thinking about summer since the first snow fall, I'm not a fan on the winter...) and I've come up with a bucket list of things I want to do. So, here it is!
- Get a part time job.
- Go to the Steubenville Atlantic Catholic Youth Retreat
- Play messy twister!!
- Dance in the rain with friends.
- Go for a bath with glow sticks in the water and the lights out!
- Start a diary just for the summer.
- Have a free-for-all fight with paint filled water balloons.
- Buy a Canon EOS Rebel T3i camera.
- Get a tan tattoo. (with sunscreen or silly bands)
- Have a movie night with friends I haven't seen in a long time.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Go on a no-budget thrift shopping spree.
- Go around town leaving little happy notes on car windows.
- Play laser tag.
- Write a song.
- Light a dandelion on fire.
- Go rollerblading!
- Pull an all nighter.
- Go to the beach as much as possible.
- Ombre my hair.
That's my summer bucket list! What's something you really want to do this summer? Let me know in the comments!!
<3 Kelsey :)