Thursday, June 20, 2013

So far this week...

Hellooooo!! So, this is going to be a mish-mashed, random kinda post I guess! I'm really hyper and bored so I vented to blogger to take care of that for me! Allow me to take you on an adventure of things I've done this week...

~Monday~ I went tie shopping with my prom date, James. It actually was a lot of fun! We went to one store, and the first tie we saw was the one he bought! So, because we found the perfect tie in a record amount of time, we had a lot of time to waste while his mom was doing groceries. So we went to the mall and hung out for a couple of hours. I'm so glad we did because, even though I see him a lot, and his sister is one of my best friends,  I didn't know that much about him because I'm always hanging out with his sister. So, we really got to know each other better and now I feel a lot more comfortable around him! Which is a good thing since we'll be dancing at prom and all that! :)

~Tuesday~ I went to the beach with the fabulous Chelsea Marie and her fabulous family, also Chelsea's little sister Ashley's friend Rebekah (Sorry that's so confusing :P) Ohh and of course, her pet pug, Hope! I snapped some pictures while we were there. It was a beautiful day (perhaps the best day this spring)


Ashley and Rebekah

Believe it or not... this is a piece of driftwood... it looks like a dinosaur or something :P


Hope!
Me and Chelsea

This is a tiny seashell on my knee... yeah, it was extremely tiny!

Also on Tuesday, I tore a hole in one of the seams in my prom dress... I was trying the dress on and was pulling down on it it because it didn't look right for some reason and then SNAP! But not to worry because...

~Wednesday~ I FIXED IT! Yes, my mom had miraculously bought a mini sewing kit from the dollar store (without even knowing I had a tear in my dress) and I managed to sew it back together! That is... without any experience with sewing by hand at all. Oh happy day! Later that day, I went to my brother Kyle's baseball game. They won 18 to 0. Yeah, they're a pretty good team!

~Thursday~ Well... so far today, I woke up at 8:30 a.m, had a boiled egg and an english muffin with orange juice for breakfast, washed my face with an acne scrub, brushed my hair, and now I'm typing! I have yet to get dressed...

And that's it! I'm probably going to decide on a hairstyle for prom today. Yeah, I probably should do that since it's in 2 days... EEEKK!!! I'm so excited!!!

Toodles my lovely friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment