Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Check Out This Song + The Prom Dress I Picked ;D

So, I was looking for some good new music on youtube the other day, and after skipping through a bunch of terribly impure songs, I somehow managed to stumble upon this amazing song by Britt Nicole called 'Gold'. It's my new favorite song and I have a feeling it's going to be my summer jam! It's a really inspirational, uplifting song about how everybody is beautiful in their own way. I loved it so much I thought I'd share it with y'all :)


_________________________________________________________________________________

Now, for my prom dress!! (you know you wanna see it, hehe:P) So, I was looking and looking for prom dresses, but all I could find within my budget range (including shipping) were really low cut, strapless, immodest dresses. Until I found this website: http://www.idreamprom.com/... I ordered the most elegant, Grecian princess inspired (I've been loving that style), MODEST (YAY!!) dress at a great price in a beautiful color!! Here's a picture of it, but I got it in royal blue.

I'm gonna bling it up with some sparkly jewelry and shoes to make it more prom appropriate, haha :P
I'm super excited now!! I'll put pictures up with the dress on when I get it in. It won't be until late May though. The prom is only on June 22nd so I gots lots-o-time to get it altered and stuff :)

Have a lovely 1st of May!
<3 Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment