Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tag, you're 'IT'! Get to know me tag

Hey everybody! So, heh, long time no post... heheheh :P Sorry about that! Anyways, today I decided to do a tag for ya'll! I see people all over Youtube do these and I thought to myself: "Hey, I could do these on my blog!". So, let's jump right in! (not to be taken literally :P) 


1. Whats your name?
Kelsey
2. How old are you?
15 years old
3. Whats your favorite color?
Mint Green
4. Who is your favorite singer?
I love Ed Sheeran and Jayme Dee <3
5. If you could drive any type if vehicle, what would you choose?
This one!!
6. Money or Love?
I can't even believe this question is on here! Love, duh!!
7. Your dream vacation would be?
To travel around Ireland
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Ireland
9. What would your dream job be?
To be a photographer in Ireland (I have a fetish, alright? :P)
10. Who is your favorite actor?
Ryan Gosling (<3333333333 who doesn't love him??)
11. Who is your favorite actress?
Emma Stone or Drew Barrymore
12. Name 3 of your favorite movies.
The Notebook, My Sister's Keeper, The Help.
13. Name 3 of your favorite TV Shows.
I don't watch TV...
14. Do you have any siblings?
2 brothers and 1 sister
15. Whats your favorite day of the week and why?
Tuesdays because I have choir practice (I love our choir!), and Fridays just because they're awesome!
16. Whats your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas, because I love giving gifts, singing carols and celebrating the birth of Jesus :)
17. Who is someone you admire?
My mother :)
18. what was your last text message?
... I don't have a phone...
19. Where is your favorite place to shop?
The thrift store!!
20. What is your favorite brand of makeup?
Maybelline
21. What type of makeup do you take the most interest in when you go shopping? (ex. eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushes?)
Mascaras and lipsticks
22. What do you like to do for fun?
Singing, blogging, photography, hanging out with friends, shopping, crafting, DIY-ing.
23. Name three sites online that you love.
Facebook , A Beautiful Mess , Modcloth 
24. How did you get into blogging?
I was reading a blog one day and thought to myself: "Hey, blogging looks like fun!", so I tried it out, and I love it!
25. If you could have one famous person as a sibling..who would you choose?
Emma Stone! I love her personality and style!
26. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
One piercing on each ear (basic earring piercings)
27. What is your least favorite thing about your hair?
It's dry and damaged
28. Do people in your life know you blog?
No, actually, not because I don't want them to know, just because I never told them... I guess :P 
29. If you could bring back one person who has passed away and spend the day with them..who would it be?
My step grandfather, (My mom's step father) He passed away on Feb. 15th, 2012. Rest in peace Grampy.



That's it!! Feel free to try out this tag yourself and post it on your blog! Peace out my lovelies!! 
<3 Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment